- Responsible for the successful planning and delivery of all Spectator Services operations and services for a specific stadium.
- Track the Spectator Services project plan, identify risks, gaps and opportunities for efficiencies and proactively communicate the project status, issues & risks to the Spectator Services Operations Manager.
- Oversees the resolution of the major issues of their stadium and escalate to the Spectator Services Operations Manager when appropriate.
- Train and mentor the SPS Assistant Venue Managers to ensure that they perform their roles successfully.
- Ensure the effective planning and delivery of the stadiums’ spectator areas operations by working closely with Venue Management, Security and other key functional areas.
- Analyse the tournament workforce requirements and oversee the SPS workforce management of their stadium.
- Ensures the effective planning and management of the SPS spaces, equipment and technology requirements in their stadium.
- Responsible for delivering the Spectator Services operations training to SPS stadium paid staff, volunteers and contractors.
- Plays a crucial role in the planning and delivery of the FIFA World Cup Qatar 2022 spectator experience of their stadium.
- Works closely with the SPS Information team for the successful planning and delivery of stadium information point operations, the Lost & Found services, mobility assistance services, children registration, baby stroller storage, audio description devices loan and other services in all the stadiums as well as all the spectator information content and materials that will be produced.
- Lead the planning and delivery of other SPS related projects as assigned by the Spectator Services Operations Manager.
- Any other duties that may be required.