- Responsible for coordinating all aspects of the Spectator Services project plan, ensuring integration with the FIFA World Cup Qatar 2022 tournament master schedule.
- Identifies, monitors and escalates risks, issues, gaps and opportunities for efficiencies/decisions. Proactively communicate the project status to the Spectator Services Planning Manager.
- Coordinates the development of the SPS Policies and Procedures and the review/validation of key functional areas policies and procedures that impact SPS operations.
- Organizes the SPS Project Review meetings and SPS Team Meetings. Develops the agenda, project updates, rollouts of specific projects guidelines and other activities.
- Ensures the effective planning, procurement process and budget/contract management of the SPS requirements (manpower, overlay, FF&E, technology and stadium specific equipment).
- Supports the integrated planning of key stakeholders to ensure high quality spectator experience within the stadiums.
- Contributes to the SPS team operational readiness through a series of table-top exercises and scenarios.
- Coordinates the planning and delivery of other SPS related projects as assigned by the SPS Planning Manager.
- Based in the Main Operations Centre (MOC) as part of the SPS Management Team.
- Oversees the resolution of the major issues of the stadiums and escalates to the Spectator Services Planning Manager when appropriate.
- Supports the SPS Venue Managers and Assistant Venue Managers on SPS central planning matters, contractor’s management and issues that cannot be solved at the venue level.
- Acts as the SPS Liaison with Suppliers.
- Supports the SPS Manpower/Contractor Management - Briefing, Accreditation, Uniforms, Training, 3rd party Meal Program, Attendance Management and Payroll).
- Development of the SPS Daily Hot Sheet/Newsletter, plus consolidation of the SPS Venue Team Reports.
- Perform any other duties assigned by the SPS Planning Manager directly related or relevant to the job.